CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPEARED FOR ONLINE TEST IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2018 AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT 03/2017 NEED NOT REGISTER AGAIN
Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form against Rectt Advt No. 06/2018.
|Commencement of on-line submission of application forms
|Last date for submitting the detailed application form
|Last date for payment of Application of fee (if applicable)
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website* (Tentative)
|Date of Examination
||Last Week of October 2018
|Declaration of Result/ Merit List
||Yet to be decided
|* Any change will be updated in the website
|Candidate applying for the any Post (Gen, OBC (NCL))
||Rs. 354/- (Inclusive of GST)
|Candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD (Disability should not be less than 40%) & Employment exchange sponsored
||No Application Fee
Please go through the Detailed Notification at our website (Rectt Advt No. 06/2018): https://www.vizagsteel.com/index.asp. The candidate must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for this test before applying for the post.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply for any post through "Online" mode only
Simple steps to Apply Online
- Fill the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number.
- Login and fill details in application form.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. (if applicable)
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it's applicable.
Uploading of Photograph, Signature for submission of application is required.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 60Kb
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 30Kb
Only legitimate photographs of individuals and signatures are considered as valid. Uploading images of live/dead of any nature / images of any other personality of any field shall be considered as non-eligible and such applications shall be summarily rejected, with no further communication entertained
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking using online payment gateway facility of State Bank of India.
- Please keep all these documents for future reference:
||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
||Admit Card which will be made available shortly
- The Candidate is required to mention only his/her own mobile number and e-mail id (One mobile no. and e-mail ID can be used for filling one application only) as all information/communication will be sent by RINL on registered mobile number and e-mail ID. The e-mail ID should be valid atleast for next 12 months.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the 'Final Submit' button which will save all the data/ details filled in and here the candidates will get another opportunity to check their complete application details and can edit the details, if needed. After submitting the details, 'payment' window will appear for those who are eligible for paying Processing Fee.
- During payment, due to network problem if candidate face any problem he/she has to contact Helpdesk (Number Given Below)
- RINL will conduct Test through online mode, consisting of questions from the topics given under:
- General Aptitude (Reasoning, Arithmetic and Data Interpretation)
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge of English
- Domain Specific Technical Knowledge (depending on applied post)
- The test pattern asked in the online exam will be of objective type questions and the exam questions will be in English & Telugu, except the Knowledge of English section, questions will be only in English language.
- The Exam Duration will be 2 hours; total number of questions will be 150
- The pattern of test is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only, with 4 choices for answer out of which only 1 will be the correct answer.
For any queries related to online application process, payment gateway and Exam Process, kindly contact on below given Helpdesk Number.
For any queries related to eligibility criteria. Kindly contact on below given Helpdesk Number.